Corndale Farm near Limavady regularly delivers their free-range charcuterie to The French Rooms restaurant but since Covid19 closure we were starting to crave some of their award winning products ourselves. We ordered a Breakfast Box and a couple of extras from their website http://www.corndalefarm.com and Artisan producer Alastair Crown promptly delivered the box of goodies to our doorstep. Our next blog brings you a selection of the recipes we enjoyed from that one delivery.
Corndale recipe blog
- Quick supper – Spicy sausage linguine
- Weekend brunch – White pudding with sautéed mushrooms & Glenballyeamon poached eggs.
- Lunch platter – Nduja pate.
- Bank holiday BBQ – Corndale sausages with The French Rooms tomato chutney.
- Dinner starter – Boudain bruschetta with Corndale black pudding topped with melted goats cheese.
- Apero snack – Corndale bacon bites
Where to buy –
Corndale Farm have a range of products available to buy online from their website http://www.corndalefarm.com. We will back on Friday 22nd May 2020 with recipes for all of the above. In the meantime check out the Taste Causeway E-Shop for a list of all the producers delivering top quality produce to our doorsteps during Covid19 Lockdown.