A classic brunch cocktail, one that will revive you from the night before and at the same time imbibe you for the day ahead! For the non alcoholic version ‘The Virgin’ leave out the Vodka!
- 100ml Ruby Blue Vodka
- 500ml tomato juice
- a generous drop of Worcester sauce
- a few shales of tobacco
- a pinch of salt & pepper
- a half lemon (squeezed)
- a pinch of fresh chilli (optional)
- a garnish, could be celery, a ‘Del Boy’ umbrella!!
- Place the ice in a large jug. Measure the vodka, tomato juice and lemon juice and pour it straight onto the ice.
- Add 3 shakes of Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco (or add the chilli if you like it very spicy) and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir until the outside of the jug feels cold, then strain the cocktail into 2 tall glasses.
- Top up with fresh ice, add a celery stick and enjoy.